Professional and Clinical studies for all students
The Associate Diploma in Clinical Aromatherapy Course offers students an in depth and thorough understanding of Aromatherapy, combining knowledge and practical application in each module. You can depend on us to train you to the highest international accredited standards for Aromatherapists.
Our course is accredited with International Federation of Professional Aromatherapists (IFPA in England) and other aromatherapy bodies around the world. Whether you’re looking to become a qualified Aromatherapist for career purposes or simply to learn how to use essential oils safely and effectively at home, this course will fulfil your needs.
- The course consists of five in-house modules and a separate anatomy & physiology module
- Small class sizes allow students to interact closely with our experienced and qualified tutors
- Available part time (weekdays evenings & Saturday mornings) OR full time
- Course is taught in English & Chinese
- Comprehensive course notes and handouts are given out for each module
- Treatment couches, essential oils, carrier oils and other aromatherapy products used during class are included in course fee
The course fee is HK$46,000.
Register for all Modules and make full payment before course commencement date to receive a HK$7,000 (15%) discount on the full course fee.
Otherwise, a $4,000 discount (10%) is available for students wanting to make payments via 3 installments over the course period.
Exclusive kit offers and student discounts are available to students once enrolled.
Exemption from Anatomy & Physiology module is granted if the student provides proof of relevant qualifications. Completion of the course requires students to undertake a first aid course which needs to be completed externally.
Our 2017 intake for Module 1 is scheduled for May 2017 and September 2017. For more information on our Associate Diploma course modules, timetable and prices, please contact us for a free copy of our course leaflet.