THE ANATOMY AND PHYSIOLOGY COURSE IS A CORE UNIT AND IS IAM, IFPA AND ITEC ACCREDITED.
The Anatomy and Physiology course is a mandatory requirement for the completion of the Associate Diploma of Clinical Aromatherapy course. This course program includes:
- Human Body, Chemistry of Life, Cells & Tissues
- The Skin and the Muscles
- The Skeletal System and Digestive System
- The Urinary and the Nervous System
- The Endocrine and the Cardiovascular System
- The Respiratory and the Reproductive System
- The Lymph and Immune System
The program is structured into 3 major areas. Each area consists of in 4-5 sessions held on Saturdays from 10am-1pm, enabling students to start at any point.
In-house classes are interactive with the tutor and certificate is issued by completion of assignments and essays.
Date: Please call us to find out when the next sessions are held
Duration: 3 hours
Capacity: 2 – 6 people
Language: Cantonese & English
Instructor: PPAHK Aromatherapy Therapist (MIFPA)