IFPA ACCREDITED ASSOCIATE DIPLOMA IN CLINICAL AROMATHERAPY
The Associate Diploma in Clinical Aromatherapy Course offers students an in-depth and thorough understanding of Aromatherapy, combining knowledge and practical application in each module. You can depend on us to train you to the highest international accredited standards for Aromatherapists
Our course is accredited with International Federation of Professional Aromatherapists (IFPA in England) and other aromatherapy bodies around the world. Whether you’re looking to become a qualified Aromatherapist for career purposes or simply to learn how to use essential oils safely and effectively at home, this course will fulfill your needs.
- The course consists of five in-house modules and a separate anatomy & physiology module
- Small class sizes allow students to interact closely with our experienced and qualified tutors
- Available part time (weekdays / weekend) OR full time (weekdays / weekend options)
- Course is taught in English & Chinese
- Comprehensive course notes and handouts are given out for each module
- Treatment couches, essential oils, carrier oils and other aromatherapy products used during class are included in the course fee
The course fee is HK$46,000. Register for all modules and make full payment before course commencement date to receive a HK$10,000 (22%) discount on the full course fee.
Otherwise, a $4,000 discount (10%) is available for students wanting to make payments via 3 installments over the course period.
Students can enjoy one-on-one classes at an additional charge of $1,000 per teaching day.
To pay in installments, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Exclusive kit offers and student discounts are available to students once enrolled.
Exemption from Anatomy & Physiology module is granted if the student provides proof of relevant qualifications.